7/04/2007

Busy days~!!!

矢張り~~~Busy lifeは一番いいね。

I have been busy since last monday.

1:
Taiwanese summer education students are coming...
I had to make sure they arrive in school on time...
No one left behind in the airport....
Everyone get the dorm room which they wanna...
My phone was so busy because of them....(they needed help)
(kind of feel good timing lost job in wasabi.)

2:
Looking for a new job...
Went to Hayama with my friend: Jing 
Jing is a mother of 9 years old, but she act very young~~
Jing was helping me to find another job.
Oh, she knows tadami-san~~~! 
They used to work together in ichoro~~!
Then, she found a try-out for me in ichiro,
I am gonna go there tomorrow~~~!!!

3:
Moving out....
I am sick tired of living beside all those men
who don't care about others.
They are middle-ages, 
"DON'T JUST WEAR UNDERWEAR 
WHEN YOU COME OUT FORM YOU ROOM~
"DON'T ASK ME TOO MANY PERSONAL QUESTIONS"
and....
"2"is moving in...
(you remember 2? the taiwanese girl who was with bon)

A....I just want to live in peace
that's why I decided to move to Jing's old room
A single room with kitchen and bateroom in west haven.
Well....it is kind of far from UB,
but the room only cost $375 (I have to pay internet)
and one Asian Markt is just beside the room.
So easy to live.
Close to everwhere:
Walmart, stop&shop, Target, Mildfrod Mall....
T.G.I Friday, Subway, Dunkin',Starbucks.....
and
the owner is very nice.

I just moved most of my things to there with Jing last night.
Gonna move some more today and tomorrow.

I am taking my life seriouly now.
No more playing around.
Seriouly at job, part time job, life, friend and love.

Hi~~
What doesn't kills you, makes you stronger.

No comments: