7/06/2007

It was a crazy day

I had a crazy day....

oh my god...

not good meaning of crazy day....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was stressed out at work,
(after whole day of working,
my stress point went up from 0 to 50)
cell phone charger was borken....
so I had to go buy a new charger after work.
Bought new charger, came back to 1st house for rent.

One house mate was complaning to me with bad face...
(my stress point went up from 50 to 70)
Then...
three more house mates came together asked something
which I can't decide. (only the owner can decide.)
But they didn't give up, and keep asking me...
(my stress point went up from 70 to 90)
Then...
I went home
met another house mate 
who yelled at me because he could find me during day time.
I told him my cell phone wasn't working
and he gave me a very mean way of talking
.....
.......
.........
...........
(my stress point went up from 90 to 100~!!!!)
I talked back with mean face,
and pissed him off.....

I don't want to be mean at people,
and I always try my best to talk nice to house mates.
But,
some of them put their personal stress on me
and think I should be there for them 24/7.

I am human too, and most of them are older than me.
They didn't care about my feelings....
(well....they don't know about my job and life)
I don't know about their job or life
but at least, I try to be nice.
If I know I am not in the mood of talking,
I don't talk to others...

Some people just don't care....

Ha....

Have you ever feel that life hits on your face
once and once agian and agian?

That's how I feel about my life those days...
Life try to knock me down,
but I won't let it happen~!!!!!

It is my life,
not a life controlled by others.

Still...
things happen for reasons,
if nothing good happen to ones' life,
it's one's falut.
(I think it's my falut 
that bad things happened to me)

No comments: