7/07/2007

The Transformers

Have you ever watched the cartoon [The transformers] 
when you were just a kid?

I did, I was younger than 10 years old,
but I remember that was one of the biggest cartoons!!!
I don't think I missed any shows,
and I even had a toy of them~~!!!

I loved the cartoon when I was a kid.

When I saw the moive trailer at end of last year,
I thought the movie might be bad...
how they could cover up 
one of best memories of my childhood with a moive??

But........THEY DID.........!!!!!
I went to watch the moive by myself,
the whole place is full, 
and today wasn't the first day of opening.

God, it's good. 
I love it and love it.
You should watch it, it is so cool....and funny~!!!
Well...the story line is not that great....
but all those transformers....wooo...cool....

No comments: