6/28/2007

goodbye wasabi

I was kind of pissed
when boss'wife of wasabi called me today,
and told me don't need to go forever from this week.

I am not pissed because she fired me
or the reason: she needs another full time, not part time.
I am pissed because she didn't give a time to prepare.

I kind of konw this day will come
when I heard about she was gonna find another full time
from one waiter. 
But, she should had told me a week sooner,
so I can have time to find a new job.
Also, I helped her a lot when she needed help.
I worked 6 days for her because she needed me.
Now, she doesn't need me anymore
so just kicked me out.

That's not cool.
That's called selfish and mean.

Whatever the reason is,
now I am looking for another job,
and I WILL FIND IT~!!!!

I can relax this weekend~~~I might go to NY this sunday~~
but I can't use too much money...(out of work)..

Tonight, I had time~!!
Made two pics~~~!!!
Long time haven't do it~~~!!
I was happy~!

No comments: