6/27/2007

Lucky one?

I was very stressed because of what happens in my life;
I couldn't stay clam, stressful, worry, upset...
Then I went to NY for run away from those thoughts.

I met Sherry,
We had talk.
She said:" You must had great easy life before."
"Why is that?" I asked,
"'cause all the problems aren't a big deal." She said.

Then she told me
Her parents always let her do her own things,
make her own mind,
Chose her own way of life,
her parents didn't care about her as much as my parents.

Look, what end up to?
I am the weak one, and she is the strong one.

I remember a book's title 
which I saw more than 10 years ago.
I never had chance to read the book,
But I can't forget the title

"Good girl goes to heaven, bad girl goes around world."

For real,
I finally believe that I am a weak person
in many ways.

MS, you were right about many things.

I am trying to change this weak me.
For real not easy,
has be living like this for 27 years.

But, I know I have to.
For better future and people who love me.

I don't wanna be the "lucky one"

No comments: