6/06/2007

wish you were here

June already.

I went to NY kind of often those days. 
Once a week...('cause I don't wanna be alone)

I work everyday still. Monday to Sunday.
The afternoon of Mon,Tue and Wed is my free time.
I need to wash my clothes, clean my room, shop for food.
Sat morning is my relax time,
I go to Mall, book store or moive.

One of those afternoons, I'd go to NY.
To meet Sherry, my baby sister from CD.
She is young, highper, fun, and smart.
Maybe my mental is too young that I feel fit with her.
She is only 20.

every night of weekdays, I cook next day's lunch box.
Rice, Fruit, Salad, or Soup.
Health is important.

I have a lot of things to do, but I couldn't do any sometimes.
I bought books which I want to read.
I download music which I want to listen.
The first time of my life 
that I can't sit infront of computer for 2 hours.

I just bought a book which called "on my own"
Talk about how woman deal with "alone"
Ha~~the right book which I need.~

I kind of enjoy to be alone now,
Take time to do what I want to do,
Sit in book store or coffee shop for 2-3 hours,
Watch moive and cry by myself,
eat whatever I want to eat for diner.
Being lazy at home....

Everything doesn't seem too bad.
But,
Still,

Wish you were here.

No comments: