12/14/2004

Visiting Ivy

GOD WILL BLASS U. Posted by Hello

I went to hiospital to visit Ivy with Jae this afternoon. When we got there, Jae went to buy some drinks. Bon called me and told me he saw my car. Bon went to downstair to buy lunch. I was happy to see him, but worried about Ivy. So, I didn't know if I should smile to him or be sad to him. So, I guess I was kind of wired. Bon looked alright, we talked a littlie bit. We went to 7th floor which Ivy is in. Bon said Ivy is having a small surgery, so we had to wait in waiting room. Ivy's father and borther were there too. Her father looked relax and funny. I was expect her father be so worried and serious looking 'cause I know that will be how my father looks like. Ivy's borther is younger, I guess maybe same age as Bon. Both of them looked relax and nice, which was good.

After 20 mins, Jae and I went to see Ivy. I was kind of scared before I went into Ivy's room because I don't know how Ivy will looks like. I almost stop infront of the door, but I went into the door. And, I saw Ivy. Ivy lied on the bed, she looked so small. Her eyes were half open, half close. There were many cannulas get into her mouth, she had a patch on her head. I prepared to see bad condition, so when I saw Ivy's foot moving, I was happy. Her body was moving around slowly and she was yawning for couple times. I was so happy to see her like that. I went close to her and talk to her. When I called her name and told her I am Shanshan, I saw her uper body moved. I think she knows, she could feel us. I almost cried, but I contorl myself. It is not a good thing to cry at that point. Bon really took good care of her. I think Bon is the best one for Ivy. I was touching to see Bon take care of Ivy that much. Hard time for him and Ivy.

Ivy will be better soon, I think. She will be alright. Bon and Ivy will be back as before, like all normal couples, fight, love, kiss.

God, please blass them.

No comments: