12/08/2004

GOD will Bless you. Ivy Ganbate!!

Bon and Ivy (3-17-2004) Posted by Hello

Friend GouLi called me tonight. I was having diner with Tadami-san and Masa. He told me that Bon's girlfriend, Ivy, had car accident yesterday afternoon with Ailen. Ailen was driving on high way around 4 p.m, and Ivy was with him. The road was icey, that was how the accident happened. Ailen is ok, but Ivy got hurt. She got cerebral concussion, and still in coma, haven't wake up yet. That is a frightful news to know.

I am worried about Ivy and also Bon. I am sure Bon loves Ivy a lot, and he must be so worried and hurt. I called him and he told me he is OK. I know he is not. I can't even think what if Toshi and I in that kind of situation. It must be so hard.

I wish everything will be alrigt for Ivy, and hope she would get well soon. God please bless Ivy and Bon.

No comments: