12/09/2004

The afternoon in NY

Shanshan And Enri. Enri looks cute ne! Shanshan looks so tired ne. ( I was) Posted by Hello

12-8 was such a busy day.

I had Japanese class in the morning from 9:30 to 10:45. Then, I went to Masa's place for help. I needed to buy the airfare for Toshi from HIS, which all the Japanese know, it is the largest Japanese travel company. I could call HIS, but I thought someone who can speak Japanese will be easiler to talk to the sales. Masa just woke up, we had coffee while we were buying the airfare. The salesman name is Sasaki. Such a nice, well-known name. Masa talked with him about 20 mins and finally bought the airfare. I decided to go pick it up and sent to Toshi by myself because I think I better do the things which matters to me by myself. I send an email to my Pof. and told her that I couldn't go to the last class. And, then I thought about Enri. Since it is the week before final, all my friends who are students are busy. Enri has nothing to do everyday, and I think she would be boring in UB. I called Tadayoshi and asked Enri to go with me.

I planed to take 1:20 train to NY. Tadami-san asked me to take him to the parking place close to the train station, so he could pick up his yoko-san's car and then he could take Enri and I to the train station. I was kind of stupid and decided to go to the Bank before that. I went to the Bank and came back to pick up Tadami-san around 1:05. Then, dropped Tadami-san close to the parking place, and came back, called Enri, and waited for Tadami-san to come back. Tadami-san came back at 1:17, hahahahaha. Only 3 mins left, so Tadami-san speed to the train station, but too late. We saw the train went alway from the car. Tadami-san took us to Dunkin'Donuts' because we had to wait for a hour for next train. We had good chat over there for one hour. At 2:20, Enri and I got on the train to NY.

We arrived in NY at 3:40, and find the HIS so easy. We were surprised how big HIS is and how many people were working in there. Normally, I buy airfare in Chinese company, but all those Chinese company are small and not so profession looking. But, HIS looks great. That is one thing I like Japanese culture more than Chinese. Japanese people are so united and dedicated to their professions. Sasaki-san came to take care of us and he was really nice. After we came out of HIS, I found Kinko's, and send the airfare to Toshi. I hope Toshi can get it soon. It was around 5, Enri and I was hungry. So, we were looking for a place to eat, so hard to find one. Anyway, we found it later.

The funny thing was when we tried to go back to station. We were trying to take the 6:30 train back to Bridgeport, so we took the subway. However, we got lost. So, we planed to take the 6:35 and 6:58 trains, but we missed all because of the subway. We couldn't find the right subway to the train station. Fianlly, we took the taxi. Haha. We took some pictures in the taxi. I looked so bad, but Enri looked good. I was tired, so tired.

But, it was good. Fianlly, I send airfare to Toshi. I really hope everything will be alright for Toshi and I. We tried so hard this 4 months for each other and our own life. Also, I want give the best wish for Ivy. Ivy is still in coma. I just hope she will get well soon. Best best wish for her.

No comments: