12/25/2004

Merry Chrtismas !!

Chrtismas tree, chritsmas gift. Posted by Hello


Merry Chritsmas Everyone !!

Today is Chritsmas. It is my 6th Chritsmas in America. As always, Chritsmas is kind of boring. The Chritmas in America is so different with the Chritmas in China. I am sure it is different with Japan too. My mom called me last night, she sounded so happy and she said :Merry Chritsmas! She asked me what I am doing now since it was X'mas eve. I said nothing. She was kind of suprised and asked why I didn't go out and have fun. I said it was too cold outside. She said it was carzy in my hometwon, all young people went out and have fun, all clubs and pubs were full. I said that was a fake Chritsmas. Chritsmas is for family in America, not for friends. My mom laught and said it's alright for those young people, they don't care what is Chrtismas really for.

Yeah, I was I were in China. I could have much fun. Today, I did nothing much. But, I cooked for tonight. I was not going to 'cause I did make-up already. But, I thought for a while. Cooked anyway. Waiting for tonight's party now. It should be fun.

No comments: