12/22/2004

I am here !! I am here !!

Fianlly !!!

I can use my internet agian after two and half days. I was using my internet as normal on 20th. I can't remember what makes me wanna update my Window Media Player to 10.0, but I did anyway. I guess that is how all the problem started. After I updated it, computer asked to restart. So, I just did what computer told me to do. I restarted the computer and... ...COUDLNT'T GET ON the internet. At that moment, I knew something wrong with my computer. However, since my internet has been on and off often before, I didn't really consider as my computer problem. I tried everything that I tried before to put the internet back on, but no matter what I did, the internet was still off.

The next day, my manger came to check and Tadami-san came to help me out too. But, my internet was still not working. When I have internet, I always feel nothing. At the point that I couldn't use internet, I felt I needed it too much. I went to Sugi's room to check my email last night, and chatted with my Chinese friend who is in Osaka on MSN. She knows computer very well, and she asked me what was wrong with my internet. I told her everything, and she told me that she had same problem two weeks ago, it is cased by virus. She told me how to slove the problem and I did what she told me. Guess what! It works.

Finally. I can use my internet. I am so happy and thanks for everybody who helped me. My manger, Tadami-san, Sugi and My Chinese friend who named TUZI.

No comments: