12/09/2004

Love from My Mom

The purple scarf from my mom, which warm up my heart. Posted by Hello

My mom send a purple scarf to me with a letter, two books and one New Year card. I really like the purple scarf that my mom send to me. It is not a expensive or brand scarf. It is a very cheap thing, but it is the love from my mom. I use to feel nothing from whatever my parents did for me. But, after I am in love with Toshi and tried so hard to love him, take care of him. I can feel how my parents feel about me. I am appreciated the love from my parents and they supported my dections. Once I make up my mind for something, I won't change. My parents tried to understand me and support me. I really thank them for that. My father send an email to me and told me to remember no matter what will happen in future, I will always have a home to go back for. I was really touch by that.

I thank my parents for their love and care. Because of them, I can have a good life and a loving heart for Toshi and other people. I learned how to care about others and love others from the love of my parents. I love them much. I will keep my love for Toshi and others 'cause that is a part of love from my parents too.

No comments: