12/27/2004

Orange Party of X'mas

Sorry. No photoshop, no nice pictures.(haha) Posted by Hello

X'mas day, we had party in Orange. That was really fun. Everybody bought food and gift. We ate together and exchanged gift. I got Clip Art from Katsuaki, which is so stylish. We played two games. Beer and Soda testing and guessing the words. My group tried hard, but we were not lucky enough to win, haha. We got last price which are two videos made by Masa and Tadami-san. I guess it supposed to be funny, but I couldn't understand why....en....anyway, Toshi will laugh when he watch it later. After the game, we just talked and some people danced. There were first price and second price left, so I palyed some game again to get the prices. Haha, lucky. I did. I got two CDs which made by Taiji-san. IINE.

It was a really nice and fun party. I enjoyed. Thanks for Taiji-san and Masa!!!

No comments: