12/13/2004

Final Week

Best wish from Japan. Posted by Hello

How's everybody's final going?I finished my Japanese final. I guess I did alright, but I know my speaking was sucks. Well, I didn't really study for speaking, that's why it was sucks. I didn't really study for listerning and reading either, but I did alright 'cause the exam was much easiler than what we learned. Writing was hard, our writing exam was took home exam. We had to write 3 pages about our life, our school, japanese class ane friends. I guess I did alright too, but I used more than 3 hours to write the 3 pages. .... ...

Toshi is doing alright in Japan.

My Chinese friend, who was in VA with me, is working in OSAKA now. So nice. I get chance to talk with her on MSN, haha we talked in Japanese a little bit last night. She is a very nice and unique perosn. I only have 5 or 6 Chinese friends left in my life, and she is one of them. Well, wish everything goes good for her.

2 more fianls to go. En... ...

No comments: