12/17/2004

A Short talking

I saw one of my Taiwanese friend, who I use to be close with, on the MSN today. Haven't talk to her for long time, so I wanted to let her know about Ivy's news. I was just gonna tell her about Ivy and just gonna ask how is her doing, but our talking on MSN become a teach lesson from her to me. I mean in a bad way.

She asked me how I am doing. I said same as before. She said havent' see me for long time, so what is same as before. I told her that I am OK. Then... I don't know how, she gave my life a defintion which is messed up. I was suprised 'cause she just gave my life a definition without really know what's going on over here. This is my frist time feel that she is too much. I always think she is nice. I mean she is nice, but today I felt she was too too much.

She told me:" Because you don't trust yourself and others, that's why you got one, but want another one." I was like:" What thing are you talking about?" She is my ex-bf's best female friend, and I know they have close relation with each other still. She told me that she cares about me that why she said all those things to me. I thank her. I do thank her for care about me. But she doesn't even know half of the story about me.

Well. I really don't wanna have contact with ex-old-known-friends anymore. No more. No more.

No comments: