10/28/2004

Too silly to wishful

5 things that too silly to wishful, but I am obsessed.
1. Jaly. I don't know why I like her so much. Well, I like beautiful girls. I think I like her because she is just a normal girl. Because she is normal, it is unbelieveable that she can be so beautiful.

2. Dream world. I don't like this world which I live in. Sucks, sucks, sucks.

3. Japanese school uniform. This is so silly. Well, I remember the first time I saw Japanese school uniform when I was really young. And, I thought everyone will have an uniform like that when we become older. Sadly, not really. I always wish my school can offer us nice uniform. Well, my high school did offer us uniforms, but I don't really like them. Now, I am passed the age to wear school uniform. It just a uncoming true dream for me now. It is too silly to wear one right now even if I have chance.

4. Childhood. I wish I could be a kid forever. I wish I could back the time before my family became rich, became cold, became no more love.

5. Forever love. Is there forever love? I don't know. What a dream, right? Can I just dream forever?

No comments: