10/21/2004

The Day Finally Come

Another of my few good friends, Chun(チュン) Posted by Hello

I came to this country ( USA ) with her six years ago, and she was only 19 and I was only 18. We went to same school in VA ( Can went there too), and became good friends. She is always study hard, work hard and live hard. I think she is the only girl who I know that never enjoy to shopping and always try to saving the money for better things. She is so different with me. I am the one who don't wanna grow up and she is the one who try to grow up. Of cause, she did much better job than me.

After she left VA at the yeat 1999. She get up go school and started work. She met couple guys and finally got married at the year 2001 ( I think). She has her first baby(Aripl Lei). At the same time, I went to school noramlly, and had frist boyfriend, and break up, and transfered to UB... ... She couldn't go back to China 'cause she failed her F-1 visa. Fainlly, she got her green card this fall and she is going back to China the first time of the 6 years!!

It is a such a long time! But, I am really happy for her because she has almost everything a woman wanna. A rich husband, a happy family, a cute child, a relaxing life and many good friends. So nice.

No comments: