10/11/2004

KAFKA!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!! Posted by Hello

Today, after school, I was driving back to my home from the bank and thinking about that I will take Kafka for a walk. Today is nice, strong sunshine, Kafka likes it. I went home and opened the door. I was shocked by what I saw!! I saw what you see in the picture of Kafka. Oh, my GOD!!! Kafa just like that and didn't even move at all. "He must be die!" I thought " But, when and how? He was so fine this morning when I left home." I was so shocked and frighten 'cause I hate die animal body a lot, I am actally afraid of die animal body. I was so frighten, I couldn't even go into my room. I just stayed outside of the door and looked at Kafa, and thinking what should I do. I called Masa for help, but Masa was in class. I was thinking how disappointed and sad Toshi will be if I tell him later. While I was thinking all those things, I heard the water sound. I looked up to the tank, and I saw Kafka moved!!!! I stoond up and went into my room and shaked the tank a bit, and I saw Kafa moved again!!! Oh, God! Kafka wasn't die. Thank You God!!! He just couldn't make to face up after he fell lay down somehow. I guess he tried, but he coulnd't make it, so he was just relaxing. GOD! That really scared me.

After that, I took Kafka for walk. I don't want he die. I need take care of him more ne!! That was honto scare!!!

No comments: