10/04/2004

Run to Me

Unknown name kitty Posted by Hello

I was talking with Toshi on the phone outside of my house, and I saw a kitty ran to me across from the street. It is a normal thing that kitty across street, but this kitty was different. She was yelling to me while runing across street, and came to me really fast. I was so suprised and looked at her. She kept yelling and using her body touch my legs. She is so cute, too cute to let her go. Toshi told me to keep her on another side of phone. After phone call, I took her in my room, and gave her food, which left by Lemo. Of cause, she was hungry. It was almost 12 a.m. I needed to sleep for next day, so I went to bed. The kitty jumped on my bed and slept beside me. That was so cute. I was really happy.

The next day, Toshi told me she might be pupu every way while I went work. I was worried, but I did put the sand box for her. When I came back from work, I found out she pupued in the sand box, and kept everything clean. I took shower for her, which she didn't enjoy a lot, but I know that she needed one. I guess she use to be a house cat even she doesn't have any name tag on. And, she use to be arounded by people a lot 'cause she just like to be with me. Now, she is on my computer desk and just laying there by my mouse.

She is really cute and lady. I haven't give her the name yet 'cause I am asking Toshi gave her one. After I get the name, I will buy a name tag for her and bring her to do health exam. She is really cute. I think she is a gift from GOD who knows that I am so lonely right now. I thank GOD for that. I will take care of her and be really nice to her.

Ne! CUTE KITTY!

No comments: