10/10/2004

Loving Fall

I love all those nature things fall around me from sky. Now is the most beautiful time of the year. On the side of I-95 north, exit 53, the trees are all changed color to yellow, orange and red. It is a happy moment to driving through there. I love to see all those trees, they are like from the world of dream. And, when i was driving home from work today, the leaves from those trees fell to my car with the wind. That was so beautiful.

Lucky I am stay in US 'cause my hometwon doesn't have beautiful seasons. I like CT a lot 'cause it has nice seasons. Srping, there is beautiful sakura, pink and white, all fall on my heart. Summer, there is ocean, waves come and go, sounds so romatic. Fall, there is falling beautiful leaves, dancing around my soul with the winds. And, the winter, there is simple, pure snow, so pure, so clean, just like a newborn baby (sadly, when they touch the earth, they become adult, complex and drity).

Mid-term week is coming. I have to study hard for my classes, but let's enjoy the falling leaves. May they give all of us the luck.

No comments: