10/21/2004

Back to Alone

I had such wonderful time with Can. Posted by Hello

Can left Bridgeport to Maryland this noon at 12:30. After my morning class, I took her to the train staion. We hugged each other before she leave, that is not a common thing for Chinese people to do. I didn't feel too bad at first since we can see each other kind of easy. But, after my afternoon class, I started to feel sad when I was walking to my house alone. Yeah, I am back to alone now.

I had really good time to be with her. I got time to speak my hometown language which I haven't speak for long long time. We went to eat our hometown food in one of the most well-known SICHUAN restaurant in NY. Food was really good. We went to SOHO, and I bought two pair of shoes!!!! En.... spend too much money ne!

I really happy that Can came to visit me. She is a wonderful person. I have to study more that I didn't study much after Can come. I should back to my daily-normal-boring-lonely-sucks life now. AA... start to miss the one that I always miss a lot now. Ganbaru ne, Shishamo.

No comments: