10/05/2004

Sun will Shine

I didn't care about a lot of things which around me, excpet the one I care. Now, I have to take care of those things 100 times more than before. My money, my study, my car, my friends, my sprite and so much more. It is a very hard thing to do, very hard. I can't do them all perfectly at the same time, but I try.

I email my parents more than before, and talk with them more. I care about my car and the way I drive more than before. I worry and think about my money more, and try to use them in a good way. I care about the love one more in different ways. I study harder and harder and try to do my best. It is hard, all of them.

I guess that is a part of grow up. I remember in the Japanese moive " Blue Spring ", 雪男 asked 九條: " you like high school, right?" 九條 answered:" En." 雪男 said:" like it too much, and don't wanna think about future, right?" 九條 answered:" En." I guess I like being a student and child too much, and don't wanna grow up. But, my time has come. I have to grow up now, can't be a child forever, no matter how much I wanna.

Toshi sent message to me and he told me that it has been raining for a week in Japan, and will rain for later of this week too. But, there is not forever rain, sun will shine. Ne. Sun will shine. I have to go through this time to be better. To be better for everybody and myself. It is time to be adult now. I am not just a little girl any more.


No comments: