8/30/2008

My car's name is Harlequin~!!

Finally, I found the name of my car~: HARLEQUIN~~! I had this car since 2004, and many people have come over and ask if I did the paint job by myself or not, or told me they like my car. Even couple policemans had come over and ask about my car and joked around with me. So many times that people waved to me on the high way, or take pictures of my car.

Couple people had told me that my car is rare, and only 300 of those in the world. I do believe them but nothing could prove that. Until today...... I found it~!!! The brothers and sisthers of my car~~!!! My car is not alone~~!!! I was so happy.

Check here: http://www.rossvw.com/harlequin/

You can know more about Harlequin~~!! So you won't be like other people ask me if I did the paint job by myself or not.

No comments: