8/22/2008

My dearest Grandpa: Happy 85th B-DAY~~!!!

It is my dearest grandpa's b-day today. August 23rd, 85 years old now~~!!!!! 

I love my grandpa a lot, he is one of the most wonderful person in this world. He means so much to me. I grew up with my grandparents ( I love my grandma as much as I love my grandpa). My parents were really busy at their work and no time for their only daughter  ( no complain about that ). I stayed with my grandparents during summer breaks, sleep besides my grandma, go shopping with my grandma, help with cooking or wash dishes, watching TV with them.... so many wonderful memories. 

My grandma is a small lady who has a big strong heart. She is very kind to me, always read bedtime stories to me, and cook wonderful food. My grandpa is a gentleman with kind and warm heart. He always let my grandma won the fight, and tells me "let your grandma control everything." He always smiles with love, tell stories about my grand-grandfather and his youth life, he also can drew beautiful Chinese water painting. I was socked how good he could draw while I was going the after school drawing class. He smiled and said:" Your grand-grandpa was an artist~! Pretty famous around our home city."

I have been in US 10 years now. I missed 10 b-days for each of my parents and grandparents. That is something that never could be recovered in my heart. I love them with all my heart. It's just sad to see they grow older and older by the pictures from home.

" Your grandma and me will live until 100~! Live until your parents and uncles all retried from their work. Hahahaha...." on the another side of phone, my grandpa laughed so loud while telling me his future plans. That's one of the reason that I love him so much. He always makes me happy. 

Happy 85th b-day~!!!! My dearest grandpa. I will always be your dearest grandchild, love you with all my heart and all my soul. 

No comments: