8/02/2008

Summer of Fire

I thought I won't be able to watch the firework of this summer again. 

When I lived in BPT, I could watch the July 4th firework very easily. My house is just 5 minutes walk from the seaside park, and they host the firework at there every summer. It was hard to miss it. But since I moved out from BPT last summer, it became hard to watching the fireworks. I have been working very hard since that time, it's been hard for me to find free time just for the firework. So I give up watch it as the many things I have given up from last year.

But, who knows~!!!  

I still got the chance to have a surprising-firework-watch. It was a great surprise which God gave to me. Maybe he was trying to tell me that life is full of surprise, so do cheer up. 

Never ask too much. That's my new rule for life. 

No comments: