8/12/2008

Michael Phelps, ROCKS.



I am watching the summer olympic games every night, and the most exciting game is swiming~! Oh my god, Michael Phelps is amzing~~!! He won everything so far. I think I should cheer for the Chinese team since I am Chinese, but I can't keep away cheering for Michael Phelps. He is the one who make history~!! I want to see he win because I want to see someone can break all the limits. Just like the Visa CM says:" When they success, you success." Because after all, Michael Phelps is still a human, his winning is the winning of humanity.


Plus, he is a sexy guy who is not all over himself. Some people might show off a lot because of their success, but Michael Phelps just very low key, like it's nothing to be showing off about. I like that part of him.

Olympic is going great~~~!! Love the games~~!!

No comments: