8/26/2008

The best day of summer

"I have to take a break for tomorrow." I was telling myself last night before I went to sleep. Yesterday was my off day, I had enough sleep, I didn't do too much things, but I was still very tired at end of the day, and I didn't even have emerge to do my laundry. I was there, just sating in front of  my computer and telling myself to call my boss for the break. I worked hard all summer long 'cause I need the money and couldn't ask one day off. With one of the boss who keep piss me off, I really could use a break. I do worry about money...well....i don't have the greatest job in the world which make huge money like some of other people, and I am at the point of my life which I am trying to fix every bad things caused by my past mistakes. So, very tired, but I know that's what I need and should do.But... I was too tired. Finally, I did call my boss and asked for a day off. And, I am so glad that I did it.

I thought about call maki the first thing in the morning after I woke up. " We should go to the lake." I told her, luckily, maki and boyfriend tom both didn't have plan for today, and was welling to go to the lake. That was great~!!! It would be my first time wear bikini in this summer and get in water~!! (I know...summer is gone now) The lake was great~!! Weather was not so good, it was sunny day, but with cold fall wind...we stayed there for around 1 hour, and had great sandwich with ice cream. After that, we just chilled at maki and tom's place, watched movie. 

It was a great day. I was so happy that I could get out from my working place, get out from all those people who doesn't take me nice and all those troubles in my life. 

Thank God for this great day. I was very happy.




No comments: