8/26/2008

A day of not so good mood

It's my emotional wave down time now. I know myself well enough to find out easily. 

So even I didn't do much and had a body massage, I still felt very tired.

I was very hungry by the time of 3 p.m. But has no power or desire to cook anything.

As I always do, I went out for food.

Four people sat behind me might be the freshman of Yale. 2 young boys and 2 young girls. Their conversation was boring as hell, and one of the girl was keep showing off herself. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so we all know you got in Yale and paid $1000 just for the application stuff, and we all know you have a great dad, also we all know you are spoiled, ok? So stop talking.  

Summer is all most gone. I hate winter. 

Winter is my dark season. Hope I won't kill myself like last winter.  

No comments: