10/01/2008

Happy B-day, China.


It's oct.1st again. The national day of China.






I felt more I stay in oversea more I love my country. I was't really care about China that much (well...I still don't care that much), but I found out I was just felt uncomfortable to talk about my nationality with other people 'cause I use to think there will be less respect from other if they know I am Chinese (actually, I think there are people look down us out there still).




Now, more and more I can accpet who am I 'cause that is one thing which I can never forget. I will still remember myself as Chinese even if I stay rest of my life in USA or other countries.


Why don't I just accpet what I can't change, that's my policy. BUT~~ accept what I can't change doesn't means to become what I can't change. I have to make sure of this point 'cause there are too many things that I can't change, but I won't sell my soul to.


Anyway, 10th year of out of China now.


Happy birthday~~! My home.


No comments: