12/04/2005

Happy B-DAY~ MY DEAR FATER


12/01, it was my father's b-day. 55~! 55 years old now.

My father was born in 1950. He had so much up and down in his life. While my father was growing up, the history made unforgettable marks on him. My father is a very strong, but warm heart man. He seems so coolish to other people, always make others afraid of him. But, he loves children a lot, and always cares about others.

I was afarid him when I was young. My father told me more than once that the way of showing love is different between man and woman. I know he wanted to say that he loves me, but he just couldn't. Until the day, I went to America. I think he felt that I am leaving him, and he is losing me. The frist time, he said to me, I love you.After I came to America, I met a lot of people. People loves me, hates me. But I always know that my father is the only man who loves me forever and can give up everything for me.

Now, My mother is 50, father is 55, and I am 25...sometime I really wanna go back to childhood, when my left hand was held by mother, right hand was held by father, three people walk on the stree with smile and warm feeling.

The day might never come agian...I lost a lot of unforgettable moments.

Happy b-day, father.
I LOVE U.

No comments: