12/31/2005

Happy Birthday~~ My dear Grandmother~


New year is coming. Jan 1st is the first day of 2006~!! It also is my grandmother's birthday~! This year, my grandmother is 82 years old now~!
I love my grandparents a lot. I spend my childhood living with them. My parents were both very busy at work. I lived with my grandparents every summer. I remember that I use to sleep beside my grandmother. My grandmother would tell me one story per night. I spend a lot of good time with them. Day by day, time passed fast. I noticed my grandmother is getting shorter and shorter, then I found out that I am getting taller and taller. My grandmother use to holding my hand while we acorss the street, I started to holding her hand later. When I go shopping with my grandmother, she always don't let me hold anything because they were too heavy. Later, I started hold everything for my grandmother because they are too heavy.

The year of 2003, I went back home during summer. All family together for my grandfather's birthday. I was waitting for grandmother come at outside of party place. I saw my grandmother was holding by my borther, walking so slowly and carefully, arcoss the street. She looked so short and old. I was almost cry out. For all those years that I stayed in U.S, the only thing make me feel bad is missing the time to spend with my grandparents. I love them a lot, and want to be with them a lot. I miss the way my grandmother talk to me in Hei-Nan language(grandmother's hometwon), I miss the noddles and vegs. than my grandmother cook. I miss she always fight with grandfather.

Happy Birthday~! Grandmother, I really give best wishes for you. Live Strong and health. Please wait for me to come back. I love you much~!

No comments: