12/10/2005

Past Smile

Chie and I

I was looking at my old pictures. My old picture....

I was not so fashion, I was wear no make-up, my hair was no style. Yeah. I got make-up every day now, think a lot about what should I wear, how my hair look like, or I look fat now...Well, I don't know if I look better than before, maybe I do, but there is one thing that I don't have anymore compare to before. Not my age, but that kind of smile...

I don't see my old smile anymore. I took a lot of pictures now, but I don't feel that I smiled as much as before. When I look at old pictures, my smile is big, and I feel the happy from the picture. I can be sure that I was happy when I took the picture.

How about now? I don't know. I still smile as much as before, but am I happy inside? Maybe I am. Maybe hard time does kill the younth and happinese.

No comments: