12/21/2005

Winter Life Day by Day

I didn't know that I will have a break for this winter. But, I do. I asked my boss how long is the winter break for him, he said from this friday until Jan. 3rd or 4th. "Just come back after two weeks." He said to me....ok....than's more than 14 days....14 days out of money....

Ok....expect weekends, I am gonna miss 11 days of work. That means I am gonna lost more than 400 dallors...woo....that's a lot of money...I decided that not using any more money during the winter break. I have enough food to live, and no worry about rent. This Christmas and New Year, I will live with Kimchi~!~!(oh, I don't have kimchi...)

I am re-studying Japanese agian. It's harder than I thought. I am using my Chinese textbook for studying, which is easiler than American textbook. The one problem that I have is that I knew a lot of garmmar already, I can't follow the textbook and always want to jump to later chapters. However, Chinese textbook includes a lot of new words. If I jump to later chapters, I would have to remember a lot of words. This thing make my study slow down...

Well...I have to try and keep doing it. Ganbate ne, lazy shan~!

No comments: