12/30/2005

Gift from Santa~


Because of my own reason, I didn't make so many friends or I made but couldn't keep for long. I was thinking about it last night. Yes, I haven't go out from my room for three days already. No one called me or asked me to hang out with them. The only person that I can (only should) call is Sugi. New Chinese housemates are talking and laughing in their room. In those three days, I didn't talk to anyone, I started to eat whatever, take long hot shower, sleep around 11 p.m., hold panashie for sleep, being depressed.
I told myself that maybe I am best for marriage. Best at giving love to husband and children; or I should find a busy job and live in the city with my parents. What is the meaning of my life? When my new life just start, I feel died already.
I got flower from Santa on Xmas night. I keep it well, the flowers are all opening now. I can taste the sweets of them. Panashie likes them too. She tried to eat them up, and I had to woke up during the night and stopped her.
Tomorrow is the last day of 2005. Woo...

No comments: