12/25/2005

Merry X'mas 2005


Today is X'mas. Merry X'mas.
X'mas for me is just a holiday for lovers and friends. As most of Asian counrties, X'mas is not our holiday, it is from the west side. Yes, I never had X'mas before I was 12 or 13. There were no such a thing as western counrties' holiday. I don't remember all my X'mas.
Well, of cause I remember the first X'mas in U.S.A. That was touching and sad. I was living with my host family, Milo and Viola. They were in their 60s, very kind and warm couple. Around X'mas time, so many of their friends came to visit them. Friends came with greeting and food. I like Milo and Viola a lot 'cause my favored American hisotry time is 30s and 40s, and they come from that time of America. Viola is a good wife, she cooks a lot and so good food~! She makes colthes too and she bought food to me when I just got up. Haha. I had my breakfast in bed the frist time. Their childrens and grandchildrens came for X'mas eve. We had diner together, and they shared gifts with each other. And, I took a family picture for them...that was the time I felt so sad...I missed my family..haha....But, I got my X'mas Gfit~! that was a oil lamp...well...I don't know how to use...still...
Nothing so special this X'mas. I stayed with Panashie, ate egg and soup for diner, went to bed around 11:30.
Hahaha....what can I say? I had a normal day of X'mas. Hope next one won't be like this.
MERRY X'MAS~!

No comments: