11/30/2005

Happy Birthday~ My dear Mother~

(left behind one is my mother)
11/26 is my mother's birthday~!!! Happy Birthday, my dear mother~!

My mother is 50 years old now...time passed so fast. I remember my father took me to buy birthday gift for her 30th birthday. Father and I walked into a lot of stores and spend a lot of time to looking for the perfect gift. We didn't have a lot of money at that time, and China didn't have a lot of fanscy things. We bought a sheep sculpture for her...haha...such a normal gift. But I found out how much my father loved my mother at that time. A man took 5 years old daughter with him, and looking for the perfect gift for his wife....ha....my dear parents....

My mother is a very goodness woman. Never try to hurt someone and loves my father. She gave up her job to take care of me and father, and she always is a perfect daughter for her father. When my grandpa was so sick, she is the only child who took such a care of him out of 4 children. My mother is a very simple mind woman, she has her small world and small happinese.

I love you~ Ma~~~!! 50 years.... thank you for taking care of me for 25 years. You smiled for me, cried for me too... I am sorry that I couldn't call you on your birthday...(I was sick over here)..But I wish you the best always. I wish I could make you happy one day...happy mother~!

No comments: