11/28/2005

Remember a girl

Under this dark weather, I just recovered from flu, but still feel soft and no power. The Thanksgiving break with sick made me feel depressed. Oh, I almost forget that I am the Queen of depression.

Maybe because of this winter weather, I started to think negative things agian. Like, why I live in this world, what is my life going to, is there any future infront of me...? Last year, I was doing hard and being depressed at the same time around this time. After a Lovely spring and hype summer, I thought I got use to the old life already, but it comes back. Well, not the old life, but the old feelings come back.

Sleep whole day, do nothing. Un...that is my life.

I remember a girl, who use to be in my life. She always smiles or laugh, always. She talk lound, smile big, live hype...seems like she always have fun and good time. If you ask about her life or some event which she was in, the asnwer would always be " that was great". Sometimes, I'd think is that ture? No bad things happen to her at all? Everything in her life was great? Or, that just a way of living. When bad things happen, just say that was not too bad. Un...sounds like a lie, but does it really make happinese?

Life is great? or Live is great?

No comments: