11/10/2004

When Jazz meet Wine

I am depressed since yesterday. And, couldn't find a way out. For some people, they are tired to hearing this. They told me that I am always sad or depress. I am not.

But, yesterday and today, I have being.

I can't open myself agian. Not even to Risa or Masa. I can't show my real inside agian, and only can cry alone agian. Sometimes, just cry for no reasons; sometimes, wanna cry but no more tears.

Guess what. I am listerning to Jazz and drinking Wine. I can't drink at all. I just drunk a little bit, my face is red already. I just wanna relax, I wanna be able to forget so many things. Jazz is good. I like Jazz a lot. My mood, my mind, flowing with the music. I know what I need to make this time perfect: smoking. Can I? Am I? Should I? I am not smoking right now.

Cry me a river... ... Let me fall... ...

No comments: