11/18/2004

Dreaming Kafka 託夢的卡伕卡

Kafka is big now, but he just sleeps most of the time. Posted by Hello

Winter is coming. Kafka sleeps much more than before. He wakes up sometimes, but goes back to sleep soon. I did't put any water in the tank because I think he doesn't need water and he doesn't wanna water either. Since, he doesn't move a lot, I just give him food once a while and he didn't even eat that much.

One night of this week, I dreamed about Kafka. Kafka was hang on a truncheon which above my head. He was moving around and tried to go down. I looked at him and he put his front feet on my head, above my eyes. I felt pain above my eyes, and I took look at Kafka, his nail was hurting me. It was so pain and I woke up because of it. After I woke up, I still can feel the pain. I felt strange about it, and went to website to check what does it means about dreaming Kafka. The website didn't say that much, and I forget about it soon later.

That afternoon, I came home and saw Kafka woke up. I gave some food to him, but he didn't eat. Then, I was thinking maybe he need water, so I got some water for him. While I put water in the tank, I saw a lot of small flies came out of the tank!!! I was spruised and took good look inside of the tank. Guess what I saw?? A lot of small molluscs!!!! I felt so sick!!! I took tank to cleaning up, and it took more than 30 mins. I think what happened is I thought the tank was dry, no water at all, but the fact is there was some water between the stones. And, I gave the food, but Kafka didn't eat, so all those food produced the molluscs.

Later that day, I remember the dream about Kafka. Oh, my god. Did Kafka try to tell me that he was in pain in my dream? So, he used his nail to hurting me? Well, I am happy that he told me by the dream before it is too late. But, it is still odd for me.

中国朋友们怎么想?这算是卡夫卡托梦给我吗?梦境实在是太奇妙了,深不可测!!

No comments: