11/13/2004

Nobody - Snow - Fat

Nobody came to nail salon for there two days. Too COLD!! I only had 5 customers yesterday and 7 today. It is not good for me 'cause I can't make much money if there is nobody. But, I got time to study. I am re-studying Japanese. I kind of got left behind after mid-term, that I feel it is time for me to catch it up before it will be too late. I have to study hard for Japanese, that will be part of me in the furture, like English.

Last night, as everybody know, was so cold!!! So cold. I didn't wanna go out at all, so I stayed home, ate noodle for diner and sleep. This morning, I saw snow outside that I was suprised. It wasn't a lot, but still. Luckly, today is not that cold. Much better that yesterday. Oh, Panashie's hair got longer because of winter. So, she looks fatter than before which is good, looks cute.

Well, Panashie is not getting fat, but I am. I think I am. I dont' want be like last winter. I was fat last winter, so I control whatever I ate. I didn't ate any sweet after 8 pm or 9 pm. But, I still think I got fat a little bit. I can't do anything about it, I know it is because of the winter. The korean lady who works in the nail salon told me that when woman get older, their body change too. They are easlier to get fat and hard to lose the fat. Oh, my god. She is only 5 years older than me. I have to keep eyes on myself. I think I will try to work out more, be fit, be fit!!!

Anyway, GANBARU O, MOMO!!

No comments: