11/23/2004

Becuase of Unknown, I am Scared

UNKNOWN FUTURE Posted by Hello

I am not that kind of person who plan the future, but I do have a big idea of what might happen in the future normally. Everybody does, right? I think everyone has a big idea of future in their mind. But, I can't image any big idea for the future now. I don't know what will happen next. When you don't know what will happen tomorrow, you will feel scared. I am. I don't know anything about tomorrow. I don't even know what kind of life I will be in.

Why we have to go through all those things that no other people have to go through? Are we really have that much sin that we have to be tortured by life? God. I don't know. Unknown future is really makes me scared.

I only hope everything will be alright. I try to be strong, I have to be strong for others. If both of us are weak, we are not gonna go through this hard time. It is so hard, but I will try my best to go through. Oh, God. It is hard.

No comments: