11/03/2004

Foxy

Foxy is a wild cat who live outside of my house. Toshi and I named her/him Foxy because she/he looks like a fox. Foxy is a very cute and nice cat. She/he is bigger than Panashie, and has black and white long hair. She/he is always around my house, and everytime she/he saw me, she/he will run to me and push my legs.

Tonight, I was kind of upset. I was going to Soul Beat, but because of my mood, I changed my mind. I went out of my house, and stayed on the stars, looked at the coolish night. Foxy saw me from another house, and she/he ran to me. I always like her/him, so I went to upstar and got some food for her/him. Foxy was eating like carzy, and I just looked at the road, felt the wind of tonight. After eating, Foxy jumpped to my legs, and stayed there for long time. She/he didn't wanna to leave. I was touching foxy's body and talking to her/him. I feel kind of carzy, that talked with a cat. But, I need to speak my feeling out, and I don't wanna show my that feeling to human beings. Human beings are good at judge people while they are sharing their feelings, but cat just a good listener. At this point, a good listener is much better and important than a good judger.

I wanna take Foxy home, but I can't take care of two cat. I like Panashie anyway even she only eat and sleep at the most of time. I think I need to take a shower. Foxy wasn't clear o!!!!

No comments: