9/05/2007

I don't wanna forget about you

I DON'T WANNA FORGET ABOUT YOU


I am walking forward, but I feel like standing back;
I am celebrating loneliness with missing you;
More happy I am, more upset I am;
Love put us above the sky, 
and then teachs heart what is falling;
Miss the whole-wild sky even lost my air;

I try my best to think of you,
laugh with tears;
I tried to love you deeply, 
and then learn how to give you up;

I DON'T WANNA FORGET ABOUT YOU,
EVEN IF I CAN,
I RATHER TO REMEMBER ALL THE HEART BREAKS.


I try my best to think of you,
even if I cry, it's doesn't matter.
I thank you, and wish you the best while losing you.

Keep loving you is a hard decision,
and long way infront of me,
but I won't say sorry.

One person doens't understand the meaning of belong.
Two people don't know how o keep be belonged.
More I care, more weak I become,



I never changed.
Still here, with same heart.

No comments: