9/08/2004

The day of start

BBQ Posted by Hello

Well, school began already. My life is same as last fall with full of depression, tears and misses. I asked myself why God let me go tough this one more time. Maybe I failed last time, maybe he wants me to know something which I think I won't know after a while.

The only thing that I know is that GOD gave me so many chance to have a good life and I gave those chances away for the one I think is most important. Now, I realize that I have to accept what God gave to me to keep the most important one.

Even I have same emotional stress as last fall, I can't fail to my life once more. For the one who I loved deep, I have to be strong and well. He told me that this is my turning point of my life. What kind of person that I am gonna be, it's all depend on now. I believe him much. Do the right thing, for both of us.

No comments: