9/21/2004

The Prince is in the house!!!

There is one black guy in my speech class who looked different with other African Americans. He dresses more former and has really big shine diamond ears on. When he had to make a speech about himself. He said that he is from England at first, then I was thinking, oh, that's why he looks different. But, soon, he said he actually is from African and he is a prince of a country. Everybody was surprised to hear that, of cause, I did too. But, I know there are so many small countries in African, it is nothing to be so good about it. Still, I was surprised and told couple of my friends about him. That happened last week.

Today's class, he had to make a speech again. This time, he told us which country of African that he came from. That country is Kenya! I was more surprised to hear that than last time. Kenya is not a small country, or not well-known country. And, I had more than two friends who are from Kenya back to VA. It's like, for example, I have many normal Japanese friends, and there is a guy who told me that he is the prince of Japan, that kind of feeling.

He said he likes UB because no body knows him. I think one of Risa and Mai's friend is kind of like that too. UB is a perfect place for all those foreign high position people's children to hide. Well, you never know who is your classmate or roommate.

No comments: