9/08/2004

Happy Birthday to Tomoya

GOOD BBQ PARTY Posted by Hello

That was my first time went to Japanese BBQ. I had so many other reasons that I couldn't go for other BBQ which happened before. That day was COLD, very very COLD. I didn't wear enough clothes, and felt sick after it. But, I did have nice time just hang out with friends and eat. Nothing can be perfect with out half of your wings, but I tried to enjoy and I think I did.

I liked the food, and watching people play around. The only thing which was not good for that day was too cold. I slept in Risa's room later and went to Orange that night. It was fun even I had hard time for myself. Well, I always wanna thanks all the friends who tried hard to make me happy and made me feel not lonely. Thank you so much.

Tomoya!!! How old are you now? 25? Not too bad for a guy. I will be 25 after half year. Well, 25 is not a young age for woman, but I will stay young. Hahaha. Happy birthday to you. (well, I don't think you know my website, but anyway.)

No comments: