9/19/2004

Salon Revolution

After salon open 4 months, old owners sold it to another owner. Old owners are all nice people and they did good job at taking customers. But, they had problems with each others, and from what I heard, the per-co-workers had problem with one of those owners. Anyway, they sold the salon a weeks ago. The new owner is also Korean, and she is kind of funny. She is that kind of person who you will think knows nothing ans simple. She is around 40, I guess. She changed a lot of things in salon, include our working cloth, from black to red, short to long. So, Korean style looking, but I kind of like it. They will change all those servers and prices. I just wish everything would go better and better. Salon get better, and I can make more money too!!! Posted by Hello

No comments: