9/23/2004

The sweet, The Autumn

DQ ICE CREAM SHOP Posted by Hello

Risa, Miki and I wanted to eat ice cream this afternoon around 3. We met outside of student Center and talked about I don't remember what for a while. Then, We decided to go for ice cream. DQ is one of my favored ice cream shop. Not because they have the NO. 1 ice cream, it's because I have good memory about it.

As always, the ice cream is very good. Three of us liked it and enjoyed our little time together. Today is so hot, and it is not like Autumn, more like Summer. I wish the weather can be cold soon 'cause I don't wanna feel I am still in Summer. I need the time pass fast.

I couldn't eat all the ice cream as always, but I did ate most of it. It was nice to eat ice cream once a while. I don't really like sweet food, but sometimes, sweet food helps me be happy.

No comments: