8/31/2004

本命年 The year of Monkey

In old Chinese saying, if you are in the year which has same animal with the year you were born, you will have bad lucky. Many bad people will try to hurt you from behind. That is so truth for me. This year is monkey year and that's my own year.

From beginning of this year, some people try to hurt me, I fought with them for a while. And, they gave up later. And, now, some people try to hurt me again. I know what they wanna, and I know they are hoping to see me upset and mad because of them. Well, I am not low life person as them. I am not gonna fought with them and give them what they wanna. I always try to be nice to people and make them like me. I think I don't need make everybody likes me and I am fine with hating too. So, if they won't be nice to me, I don't need care about them at all. I am not gonna be lose or unhappy because of them.

I have my life and my way. If they don't like me, the friends I have, the people I hang out with, just deal it by themselves. I have no need change for them. Plus, I have many good friends to hang out with. And, I sure have people who love me deep and always stand by my side. I am not afraid of those people and my won year.


No comments: