8/30/2004

Saying goodbye to Summer

The summer is almost gone. Many studnets and friends came back to School already, and the school is gonna start in two days. This summer was wonderful for me. I had good time with Toshi, Masa, Sugi, K_andy and other people who left here for summer. We went to NY, RI and NJ together and did a lot of fun things. It was a good time, good sun, good weather, good love, good memories.

I met Risa and Miki yesterday, and I was very happy to see them. They didn't change much at all, Risa just change her hair style and color. We went to Sakura for diner and had good time together. Druing that night, I went walk with Sugi and Masa. It was my frist time walk to downtown and it was good time. I really appreciate what they did for me. I can only be open like that to them. We met Tomoasu and Hisatomi ( Maybe wrong spell, sorry) later, and we spend time together for a while. I wasn't so happy because of missing too much, so I wasn't so nice to them. Four of them walked me home later, but I didn't even say thanks to them. I feel bad now. I will apologize and thanks to them next time I saw them.

My stomach is not so well. I think she is sad becasue I was sad. She get affect by my emotion. Sorry ne!!! Only two days left until Septmber. I will miss this summer a lot. I had wonderful momries and loved spend every short time with Toshi. Danm, I miss him a lot.

Anyway, the school is gonna start!!! So, Shishamo has to study very very hard. Go Go! Shishamo!!!!

No comments: